WORD ON THE STREET: 11-20-09
1. CODY LINLEY – ACTOR
2. JOSH TURNER – COUNTRY SINGER
3. DAVEY HAVOK – LEAD SINGER OF “AFI”
4. MIKE DIAMOND – 1/3 OF “THE BEASTIE BOYS”
5. BO DEREK – ACTRESS
6. JOE BIDEN – US VICE PRESIDENT
7. DICK SMOTHERS – COMEDIAN / MUSICIAN
8. RICHARD DAWSON – ORIGINAL HOST OF “THE FAMILY FEUD”
9. ROBERT F KENNEDY – US SENATOR, ASSASSINATED IN ’68
10. ALISTAIR COOKE – AUTHOR/ HOST OF “MASTERPIECE THEATER”
11. SEAN YOUNG – ACTRESS
12. JIM BRICKMAN – PIANIST
13. MING-NA – ACTRESS / “ER”
14. SEN DOG – RAPPER / “CYPRESS HILL”
15. MARISA RYAN – ACTRESS
16. DIERKS BENTLEY – COUNTRY SINGER
17. NADINE VELAZQUEZ – ACTRESS / “MY NAME IS EARL”
18. JARED FOLLOWILL – BASSIST / “KINGS OF LEON”
YOUNG MONEY ONLINE…
If you liked “Every Girl”… then you may wanna get online & get his album!
“We Are Young Money” is available online NOW (or at least the track listing is!)
Be on the look out for Wayne’s next artist to shine when Young Money finally released his album next month on Dec 15th
The CD will include guests such as: Lloyd, Gucci Mane, Pleasure P, Birdman… and of course Drake & Lil Wayne
Remember… DECEMBER 15!
JANET JACKSON MAKES ME…
Wanna tune in to “20/20” TONIGHT!!!
Fans of Janet are in for a treat because the singer will be debuting her new video for the single “Make Me” during her interview
According to KN sources… the song & video is a tribute to her brother Michael & features samples of his track “Don’t Stop Til You Get Enough” as well as choreography that resembles his moves
ITUNES SONG OF THE YEAR…
That’s the award that The Black Eyed Peas are hoping to nab!
WOTS… the group is on a short list of artist who are also nominated for the honor
The list inludes:
- “Bonkers” by Dizzee Rascal
- “In for the Kill” by La Roux
- “1901” by Phoenix
- “That Golden Rule” by Biffy Clyro
- “My Girls” by Animal Collective
- and “Use Somebody” by Kings of Leon
On Dec 2nd… BEP has also been invited to perform @ the Grammy Awards nominations concert alongside country group Sugarland & soul singer Maxwell
CONGRATS GUYS (and girl)!
SPEAKING OF THE PEAS…
Do you remember the incident where Will.I.Am & Perez Hilton got into it because of comments that were made and the BEP’s manager Polo ended up fighting w/ the internet blogger?
Well apparently the charges against the manager have been dropped & Polo has publicly apologized (that was the deal)
“I apologize for what I did on June 22 of 2009, even though you engaged in highly offensive comments, including a homophobic slur to my clients, I acknowledge that these kinds of issues should not be resolved through a physical response”
– Polo Molina, managers statement
In addition to the apology… it has been agreed that there is NO contact w/ Perez, Polo CAN NOT carry a weapon for 1 year… AND he must donate money to charity
The BEP’s manager is still facing the pending $25,000 civil suit that Perez Hilton filed… MAN!!! (the brother can’t catch a break!)
50 WANTS YOUR MOM!!!
Yup! That’s right, 50 has started a competition for SINGLE moms to enter where each woman gets a chance to win 1 of 3 $10,000 prizes!!!
All YOU (single moms) have to do is write an essay!!!
“…entrants must explain in 200 words or less why she — or a single mother the writer knows — deserves to win one of three grand prizes of $10,000 each from 50 Cent.”
– Official statement from Interscope Records