WORD ON THE STREET: 10-26-09
1. GREGG GILLIS (28 ) – DJ / MUSICIAN …AKA “GIRL TALK”
2. JON HEDER (32) – ACTOR / “NAPOLEON DYNAMITE”
3. CARL ELWES (47) – BRITISH ACTOR
4. HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON (62) – FORMER 1ST LADY / POLITICIAN
5. PAT SAJAK (62) – GAME SHOW HOST
6. JACLYN SMITH (62) – ACTRESS
7. BOB HOSKINS (67) – ACTOR
8. DYLAN mcDERMOTT (38 ) – ACTOR
9. JAMES PICKENS JR (57) – ACTOR
10. BOOTSY COLLINS (58 ) – MUSICIAN
11. RITA WILSON (53) – ACTRESS
12. NATLIE MERCHANT (46) – SINGER
13. KEITH URBAN (42) – COUNTRY SINGER
14. SETH McFARLANE (36) – WRITER / ACTOR
IF YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD IT BAD…
50 has it worse… at least that’s what he thinks
Ok, ok… we all know that we’re goin thru a recession. Some of us harder than others… BUT according to 50 Cent, the ones that feel it the most are the ones w/ the most to lose!
“If you don’t lose money in this recession it means you didn’t have enough to start off with… Sure, I lost a few million but that’s because I have so much.”
– 50 Cent, Daily Mirror
What do you think!?
CHRIS TRANSORMS MTV
Chris Brown fans tune in to MTV tomorrow… WHY!?
Cuz the singer will be premiering the video for his latest single “I Can Transform Ya”!!!
Word is… making appearances in the video are Lil Wayne & Swizz Beatz
Look out for Brown’s new album “Graffiti” to be in stores this December
CLEAR SAILING FOR YEEZY!
WOTS… Kanye has been cleared of criminal charges from his altercation w/ a photographer in LA
Word is… Mr West has to complete 50 hrs of community service as a part of his deal w/ the charges being dropped
SMASH a camera… and pick up trash!!! (is that ALL you get?)
STAND BY YOUR MAN…
After hearing Lil Wayne’s plead of GUILTY to gun possession charges… Slim & Baby stand behind Weezy & give him FULL support
“The Cash Money family will continue to support our artist and friend Lil Wayne in his current court case… We have worked with Wayne since he was a teenager, and have seen him grow into one of the world’s most successful hip-hop artists, with a work ethic that is second to none. Wayne has our love and commitment during this difficult time. We always have and always will stand behind him.”
– Cash Money